Monday, August 10, 2009

Insomnia

These nails took forever to do freehand. Gold with sparkly bronze tips. Something to do while I was awake.

After the newspaper is delivered, the sun comes out, and the birds start to chirp is when I can actually go to sleep. It's currently 4:02 am and as normal people sleep, I'm playing with my iphone and listening to Amanda Blank.

I just got this "What to Wear" application which is basically a closet organizer. I can take pictures of my clothes and plan outfits accordingly. All the reviews said it was dumb/stupid, but I'm thinking it could be useful when all my clothes are folded into tiny little sausages in my dorm room and I want to decide what to wear. We'll see how this works out.

I could go on and on about all the other apps I have, but I know it's not really interesting. Especially to people that don't have iphones. Haha sorry. I'll post about more exciting things later.

My background is a map from here to Irvine. Obviously I'm excited!

No comments:

Blog Archive