Saturday, July 18, 2009

Night Owl

I seriously need more friends that don't sleep like me. Haha I never update this because it takes too long. Twitter is taking over my life. You can follow me at http://twitter.com/queenofjuicy. Anyway, Huey comes back today from New York!! That little bz got to travel across the country as I sat around and daydreamed in summer school. Depressing. Also, Brian, Andrew, Ryan, and I have become gambleholics. I lost $100 today and Ryan almost lost $300! Yikessss. I was angry at myself earlier but now I'm over it. Yeah, that money could've been put towards my iphone or college, but whatever, at least I had fun. I seriously need to refrain from shopping. At least until back to school shopping starts. I'll just spend it on food ... but then again, that can actually be pretty pricy. I want froyo and jamba juice so bad right now. Ahhh.

I will leave you with my new life motto:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'd agree that those are good words to live by.

Blog Archive